Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Back to blogging

Am writing after a long-long hiatus. Six months to be precise. Have been working round the clock, finishing the assignments and then running home more often to catch up with parents. The last bit is very unusual for me as I am perceived as somebody who is happy go lucky and visits home once in six months. Actually somewhere I also agree with this perception. I was happy with mom-dad and bro coming down to Delhi often and me visiting them once in three or four months.

However, things have changed now. Something in me urges me to be home more often, to cook for mom more often, to drive down dad to his office more often. Have been going home every months for the last four months and still I don’t seem to have enough of that pace and mom-dad.

During this transformation I thought I would delete this blog. I have always guarded my privacy and don’t want people to peep in my life. Then wise notes said why delete the damn blog? Why not rejuvenate it. Give is a classy look and feel and update it more often with things that happen around me. So, this bog will now have less personal musings and more of my observational notes. So here goes the blog again.

And yes life certainly could not be better than this… :)

No comments: